Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why can’t I download the game Pearls Peril? I’ve been

Customer Question
Why can’t I download...

Why can’t I download the game Pearls Peril? I’ve been playing it for about one year.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Why can Not download Pearls Peril?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Tried downloading the app but 2 days now it response is no internet connection. But I am able to play other games?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to download it?

Please let me know

Thank you