Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

ITunes wont except my credit, even thought all the

Customer Question
ITunes wont except my...

ITunes wont except my credit, even thought all the information is correct

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Tonight!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Re-typing and verifying all the information, this is the same credit card that I have always used

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

MasterCard only has a three digit security code

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you getting an error message from iTunes?

Are the credit card and your iTunes account both registered in the same country?

• Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
  • Select iTunes & App Stores
  • Your Apple ID will be at the top: tap on it.
  • On the pop-up, tap View Apple ID.
  • You’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID password.
  • Tap Payment Information.
  • Here you can enter the payment information of the new credit card you want to use.
  • Once all the information is entered including the billing address associated with your credit card, tap Done at the top. And tap Done again to exit Apple ID Account Settings.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------