Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Entered wrong pass code to many times ph is locked says to…

Entered wrong pass code...

Entered wrong pass code to many times ph is locked says to connect to I tunes so I did but wants me to respond from ph to acess it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Lock pass code for ph two days ago apple id long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how

3/26/2018
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, X, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
I pod

Sorry, so you are having issue with your iPod music player (not with an iPhone.)

- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer? If yes, what's the make / model of your computer?

We can fix your iPod through a computer. What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Please try:

1. Open iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  2. Connect the iPod to the computer with the USB Cable.
  3. On the iPod, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  4. After 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPod in recovery mode.
  5. Click Restore and confirm / continue.
    - Note: You can click on the small circle icon (r small down arrow icon) at the upper right corner in the iTunes program on the computer in order to see the download progress.

Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.

- You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v8HMC9B98

- What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.