Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my credit card from Amex to MasterCard.

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my credit card from Amex to MasterCard

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Aoole Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I can log into the store etc but can't find where to log in to change my account details

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

It will likely be easiest to update info from a computer.

You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/

Once signed in, scroll down to "Payment & shipping" and click "Edit" at the right side of the screen.

Also, browse the rest of the personal information shown on screen and verify it is all correct. Make any changes as needed.

Once completed, the payment information should updated almost immediately for all Apple-related services. You may need to restart your devices depending on what was updated.