Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My computer crashed. Got it fixed. I am already an iTunes…

Customer Question
My computer crashed....

My computer crashed. Got it fixed. I am already an iTunes music subscriber. How can I get iTunes on this fixed windows pc windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don't know. My computer has been out since middle of January, 2018. Just got it back this week.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Tried to sign in but this PC said it could not open my iTunes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had iTunes for a number of years. My windows 2010 was hacked. Took it to the shop and the tech cleaned it up. Kept my iTunes library and song purchases. Can open it and play my songs.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good evening! You can get iTunes for Windows 10 here: https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1615?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

1. Click Download Now. You might have to scroll down a bit.
  2. Click Save. iTunes will now download.

3. Click Run when the download is complete. The iTunes installer will open.
  4. Click Next.

5. Click Install when you're satisfied with the installation parameters.
  6. Click Finish.

When the installation has completed, double-click the iTunes shortcut to launch the program, and sign in with your Apple ID when prompted. Following that, you're all set to enjoy your music once again!

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!