Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot make a payment on a game; the bank is closed.. I…

Customer Question
I cannot make a...

I cannot make a payment on a game; the bank is closed..

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Today, it has always worked in the past

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of except I love my I pad!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If you made the purchase through the Apple Store, you should be able to update payment options by logging into your Apple Account at the following link:

click here

If your Apple ID and password ***** not enable you to login, then follow the instructions below to reset your password ***** you can login:

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple

ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-

factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow

the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?