Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple store has been diabled. Apple min. About ten minutes.

Customer Question
Apple store has been...

Apple store has been diabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple min

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About ten minutes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like to update email on the apple store login

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

When an ID is disabled for store access it is usually related to an out of date payment method.

It will likely be easiest to update info from a computer.

You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/

Once signed in, browse the rest of the personal information shown on screen and verify it is all correct. Make any changes as needed - scroll down to each section, verifying the info is current, and click "Edit" at the right side of the screen for each area that needs updated.

Once completed, the personal information should updated almost immediately for all Apple-related services. You may need to restart your devices depending on what was updated.