Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

2 factor authentication no passcode need a new passcode

Customer Question
2 factor authentication no...

2 factor authentication no passcode need a new passcode Phone number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2 factor authentication no passcode need a new passcode Phone number(###) ###-#### Two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If I can get a new passcode

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

to clarify; you need a new password ***** your Apple ID?