Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need a new battery for my cell phone. I have been on the…

I need a new...

I need a new battery for my cell phone. I have been on the phone for over an hour trying to see if my friend who has an appointment tomrorrow can bring my cell phone to have a new battery pt in?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I don't know for sure, I fianlly got through while I was typing to you and the tech could not here me and hung up. I should have called from my regurlar phone. My daughter takes care of these things for me, she is gone to Chicago. I am not savy about codes et. She told me I needed a new battery and it would cost 24.95 but I had to have an appointment.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Since Friday. I have just kept charging it. I cannot get Siri I just have to look up a caller and press the number to get someone. The bar was yellow instead of green and low battery kept coming up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know if my friend who has an appointment tomorrow at 10:00 can bring my phone for a new battery?

3/26/2018
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your iPhone question.

You did not state your phone's type, but since you mentioned Siri, I presume that it is an Apple iPhone.

You would need an appointment at an Apple Store or an Apple Genius Bar.

If that's where your friend has an appointment tomorrow, then I would say, pass it to him/her, see if they will take on the battery replacement.

If the circumstances are different, let me know more about the circumstances, in that they differ from the above-mentioned, and I will offer further advice and help.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Thanks for the answer Russell, I do not want to join, I would not use it enough for it to be worthwhile for me. My daughter helps me all I need, but she is in Chicago. I will give the cell phone to my friend and see what happens, otherwise I will have to wait until my daughter returns. I no longer drive, so it is difficult for me to get to the Mall store. Thank you Russell for you good assistance, I really appreciate it.
M.

Thank you for your courtesy - I hope that giving it to your friend works out fine.

(If you are done with this question, please rate my work and my answer using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page, if you would. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day.)

Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert