Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had to unplug my computer and when it came back on it said…

Customer Question
I had to unplug...

I had to unplug my computer and when it came back on it said that it can't find my wireless mouse connection and I can't access anything without the mouse.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't changed either in a long time.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Which model of Mac is this? How old is it?