Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've had a few songs that I bought on iTunes that have cut…

Customer Question
I've had a few...

I've had a few songs that I bought on iTunes that have cut off before the end of the song. Is there a way I can try to download them again without cost?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Forever ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

What have I tried? Don't understand.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Hi there my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Please allow a few minutes for me to review and I will get back to you.
First, no matter what I would make sure you have the list recent version of iTunes installed on your computer. If it’s Mac, open the App Store and choose “updates” at the top of the window. If any iTunes or MacOS updates are available please download and install. In windows, open iTunes and choose help, and then choose check for updates.Once you know you have the most recent try the songs with this issue in iTunes again.If that doesn’t work, yes you can delete the songs that you purchased from your iTunes and redownload free of charge. Make sure you delete the file from your trash as well or make sure it’s not in there. Then you can search for the same song in the iTunes Store and where the “buy” or purchase button was there will be a cloud icon. Choose this cloud icon and it will redownload the song.If that doesn’t work just let me know what happens.