Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I enter my Apple ID and password my smart phone 6 won't…

Customer Question
When I enter my...

When I enter my Apple ID and password ***** smart phone 6 won't allow me to open

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Several months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know how to do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm OLD and not very savvy. But the only thing I can think of is my cousin visited last night and I gave him my wifi password ***** wondering if he could have done something with his smart phone to interfere with turning mine on this morning? So sorry if he did it was not intentional.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?

I asked you to cancel the whole thing and let me know that my Visa card number has been destroyed. I was unaware that I had to sign up for a monthly arrangement. Please respond that you received. thank you. Janet

A monthly subscription is not required, however, I am not an employee of JustAnswer and do not have access to your account details to handle requests of this nature.

You can access http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for account help or contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns.

If you change your mind I am here to assist.

Thanks,