Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

OUT. CANT REMEMBER I TALKED TO APPLE THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE…

Customer Question
I'M LOCKED OUT Technician's...

I'M LOCKED OUT

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

CANT REMEMBER I TALKED TO APPLE THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE THEY WANTED $400.00 t0 correct I finaly found my password and I have been locked out

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can't remember ive tried different people for months and no success

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get me into my aact would be great

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.