Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought a new iPhone and I keep getting the message that my…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new iPhone and I keep getting the message that my Apple ID has been disabled. I don't know my password ***** cannot access any apps, etc

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have no idea. I don't know what either one is

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I do not know how. I am a technology idiot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do you connect with me?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your iphone. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

First you will need your apple id/email. Then go to this page.

You can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password.

After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

If you use two-factor authentication, you need a trusted device or trusted phone number to unlock your Apple ID.

And if you have a recovery key, you can use it to help you regain access to your account.

The usual messages for this are as follows:

“This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”

"You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"

"This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

Let me know if you get stuck.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

This was a rip off and did not come close to helping me solve my problem. Take me off of this mmediately as I will not pay you another dime past the $30 you ripped me off for already

No problem. I am a tech, so i cannot see that side of your account.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

If you decide that you want to continue after you 'compare' tech support costs/ease of access or feel you need to continue here, just reply with the answers previously asked.

Have a great day!
Franklin

You do not have to pay the amount you put in either if this didnt help you. Use what i sent for you for a refund as well as make sure you are not signed up with customer service.

I will tell you that there are literally millions of devices, set up differently, billions of emails, back up methods etc.

and without communicating back and forth, rarely a one shot answer.

Please feel free to contact customer service to get refunded in full.