Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was in philadelphia and email was worried that my password…

Customer Question
Hi i was in...

Hi i was in philadelphia and email was worried that my password ***** compromised so i changed it. now I'm back home and i can send email from my phone but not from my laptop. I've tried putting in the new password ***** it still will not send email.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Well when i did it to days ago i did what apple prompted

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Robert, consultant replied 3 months ago
Robert
Robert, consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

try removing the account totally and then putting it back in

cancel this account now

did that not work?

you need to email***@******.*** to deal with all billing issues etc