Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have just gotten a virus message. I called AOL and was…

Customer Question
I have just gotten...

I have just gotten a virus message. I called AOL and was told it had to come through google. How do I deletegooglel?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac desktop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I don''t know give me help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

It h appened this morning. I did nothing but call AOL. They took me through steps to clean google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

He is gone =. he said I should delete google and use safari

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?