Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I Sync my iPad with my iPhone pictures? How do I find…

Customer Question
How do I Sync...

How do I Sync my iPad with my iPhone pictures?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I am not very tech and always had my nephew do it for me. He is not available.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have a Apple computer. With that I use the plug that connects the phone to it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
I was lost in the asking for my password. Sorry for making you wait
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you want to put the photos on the Mac from the iPhone and then onto the iPad?

Or directly from the iPhone to the iPad?

Please let me know