Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Getting error message when trying to open microsoft office…

Getting error message when...

Getting error message when trying to open microsoft office says autoupdate cannot connect to update server

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

12.7

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Short while ago

3/25/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Office are you using?

Ashik, Mac Technician
2008

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your Mac now, then just click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/489617482

If not, open www.fastsupport.com on your computer. Enter your name and enter this code --> 489617482

Follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named GotoAssist opener will be downloaded. Then open the GotoAssist opener file you see there and then open the GotoAssist opener application. You can also open it from Downloads. Open GotoAssist opener file. Allow permission to connect or Join session if asked.

(If you don't see the downloaded GotoAssist opener file, then click on the Finder icon on dock, then click on Go menu and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder. Now you see a file named GotoAssist opener file there. Double click on it to open)

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Issue resolved via remote support.