Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am at Miami airport in an airline lounge and I can connect…

I am at Miami...

I am at Miami airport in an airline lounge and I can connect to its network because in my MacBook appear such network as security: none, and it does requiere a pasword, so accorgind to my Mac I am connected but in fact I am not.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your MacBook?

Yes it does, and it says under security: “none” which isnot true, since to connect you need a password.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I don’t have a router, I am using WiFi facilities provided by the airline lounge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of right now.

3/25/2018
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Did you open your safari browser yet?

I did and at the beginning it did not responded. But just now it took me to a page where it asked for the password.
No thanks, ***** ***** good for now.

okay, great!

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top and click on submit.

Thank you very much!

tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius