Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my country/region and how I have $0.09 left…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my country/region and how I have $0.09 left it won’t let me change it but there’s nothing that costs that little money

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone7 with the iOS 11 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

IOS 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I’ve tried everything but it wont work.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

Ok so you are on your iPhone 7... What is it you are trying to do?

Change my country/region so my payment method is accepted. I need to upgrade my iCloud storage and want to purchase a movie in iTunes
Is there any other way to do it without having to pay and connect?
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

No we can talk here... As my opening statement said... Those are not from me, ignore them

Oh ok perfect, sorry I didn’t understand that
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Thats ok... Just a moment, I will send you instructions

Thanks a lot
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

I need you to go to safari or a computer to do this

Go to https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

1. Login with your Apple ID
  2. Enter your security answer if asked for
  3. It will open a page with account settings
  4. Click edit on first section where your address is shown
  5. Modify your address and click Done
It sent me to another thing but not to a page with settings
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

When you login it will take you directly to the account settings page

In some cases it will ask if your info is correct but then it will take you straight there..

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today otherwise I wont be paid from your already made deposit for helping you. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more