Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to hook up my fitbit to my computer but can't…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to hook up my fitbit to my computer but can't find the right connection. the mac is an old desk top

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Since i got the fit bit about aweek. my guru at work said it should be on the side of the computer but it must be old. i only use it dor emails and to look things up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Help i have an ipad not connected to the computer can i use it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

In order to sync to a computer the computer must be bluetooth enabled of which if it is old it most likely doesnt not have bluetooth capability...

no let me try
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

They have not made the app available for ipad. It was discontinued due to conflict

It is only available for computers and Iphone or android phones now