Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I pad locked on me and I can nor remember my apple id or…

Customer Question
My I pad locked...

My I pad locked on me and I can nor remember my apple id or password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Did not change it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your iPad, please see the following guide:

https://support.apple.com/HT204306

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------