Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

For 2 days now I cannot get into my excite email. I cannot…

Customer Question
For 2 days now...

For 2 days now I cannot get into my excite email.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I cannot remember. the password *****'m using was assigned to me by excite.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, because I don't knowm how to do those kinds of things. I'm a technology midget.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, i just want to access my email again without trouble.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the error message you get when you fail to sign in?

Please let me know