Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant get my emails I reset the settings and now I need to…

Customer Question
I cant get my...

I cant get my emails I reset the settings and now I need to reset the apple password I was sent an email to reset it but it wont take any password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I believe that is what apple sent to me but it wouldn't take the password ***** I know it was strong

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes..my phone will also not connect to my home network my laptop does just fine and I know I have the right password ***** that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Who is your email provider?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.