Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Card not Activated. My card not activiated. How do i do that…

Customer Question
Card not Activated Technician's...

Card not Activated

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My card not activiated

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please how do i do that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple / iTunes gift card question.

First - if you have not tried this:

- Open the iTunes Store app (whose icon looks like a musical note in a circle.)

- Tap on Music. It is at the bottom of the screen.

- scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and tap on Redeem

- Then, enter your Apple ID password.

- tap on OK

- tap on You can also enter this code manually.

- locate the 16-digit code on the gift card, enter it, submit that, it should work.

If the Apple ID password ***** ***** then you can retrieve or reset your Apple ID password ***** follows:

With your Apple ID, go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'. Follow the process through carefully, step by step, to recover or reset your password.

(This may be done on any computer or smart device with internet and web page access.)

Then with that password ***** to a known value, you should be able to use it to redeem your gift card.
- If this answers your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer.com question page. A five-star rating would be appreciated!
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)
Thanks.