Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having trouble loading up my 8 year old I-Pad 2 with a…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble loading...

I'm having trouble loading up my 8 year old I-Pad 2 with a few apps (3) as it seems the appearing icones just turn dark and spin away for ever.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I am having a hard time installing 3 apps ( La Presse +, TVA,You tube ... )as the popped up icones just turn dark and it seems like it's spinning away without loading. My I-Pad 2 is an old ( 8 years +). What can i do ?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I tried several time to install the apps, and I just got the I-Pad reconfigured yesterday.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
I don't the answer to that ... I just got the tablet recently .
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Let's reset iOS settings. This will not remove any personal data but will reset iOS options back to current system defaults. You may have to re-enter passwords for Wi-Fi and other services.

On the device;

tap Settings

tap General

tap Reset

tap Reset All Settings

The device should eventually restart.

Test to see if the issue is resolved.