Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What is iTunes.com/bill. Apple ipad. I have 4ammounts .two…

Customer Question
What is iTunes.com/bill Technician's...

What is iTunes.com/bill

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have 4ammounts .two at39.£most recent

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What are they for

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

You can view purchases and request a refund, if needed, using any web browser.

Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.

Select the appropriate tab: all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.

Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you wish to receive a refund for.

Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu.

Enter details about your problem and then click Submit.

App Store refunds typically take a day or two to process and you might get contacted by Apple support to verify the reason for the request. If you have any questions, let me know.

I have found the answer already thank you

Glad to hear back from you. Thanks for the update.