Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost mi I phone a few hours ago, I believe someone stole…

Customer Question
I lost mi I...

I lost mi I phone a few hours ago, I believe someone stole it. I tried to contact with t-mobile they can't help me cause they updating their system.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Don't know can u explain differently?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Approx 4-4 hrs ago. I tried to go on my I pad and "find my I phone"tried on lost and erase but don't know if it worked. I have such important info there and I just unlocked my iPhone a few days ago??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I lost it in the casino at morongo. My iPhone number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sorry, that you lost your iPhone. Is it locked with a passcode or finger print?