Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new iPhone 7 after an s5 I have changed my apple…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new iPhone 7 after an s5 I have changed my apple password ***** my iCloud account does not recognise this

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

December 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No just through the phone settings for the change password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Im also having an issue with this phone as it keeps playing a random gingle at its own volition which i can't turn off

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Besides the iphone, do you have a mac or a pc that you can use to try and log into your icloud account?

If so, does the mac or pc allow you to sign into icloud.com with that account and password?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

i have a mac laptop i can't remember how to log in to the account

Have you tried using your apple id and password, for your icloud account?

If that doesnt work, To get to the bottom of this we may need to speak over the phone and / or use a secure remote connection so I can help you directly on screen.

Let me know if the apple id works for your icloud account, and if not how you want to continue.

Dustin S.