Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just can’t figure out my last password! I have had a head…

Customer Question
I just can’t figure...

I just can’t figure out my last password! I have had a head injury and have a really hard time remembering my passwords need some help please!Keile Proffitt

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I had someone hacked into my phone and cumpter so I had to get new email and phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

They said it didn’t come up at all!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Microsoft has helped me with a lot of my stuff because they stole a lot of of my stuff

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just to clarify, do you need assistance resetting your Microsoft account password ***** Apple ID?

I think I got it fixed very late last night! Thank you very much Keile

Ok, very good and glad the issue is resolved. If it turns out you still need assistance just let me know.

Best regards,

David.