Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently had my MacBook Pro repaired. The operating system…

Customer Question
I recently had my...

I recently had my MacBook Pro repaired. The operating system was wiped and reinstalled. I reinstalled my music library. Just now I added some music. Then I synched my iPod - I thought. My iPod was wiped clean and I can't reload (synch) it.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your MacBook Pro?

12.6.2.20

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I had to reinstall all Apps 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to set up the sync again.

To do this, please see: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph12113

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------