Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to install messenger app but I forgot my Apple…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to install messenger app but I forgot my Apple ID & password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never change it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help me install messenger app

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

First thing, lets see what your apple ID is, click HERE and put in the information and it will tell you what your ID is.

You can at that point go on to reset your apple id password ***** be on your way :-)

NOTE - It will look for your apple ID based on the info you put in so may want to try different email addresses to have success in finding it...

If you need any help with this, just let me know, oh and please ignore the premium service requests, they are computer generated and not sent by me

Thanks, Mike

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today otherwise I wont be paid from your already made deposit for helping you. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more