Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a year or so old Mac Book Pro and an Apple DVD/CD…

Customer Question
I have a year or...
I have a year or so old Mac Book Pro and an Apple DVD/CD player. Recently the player causes a message to come up on the Mac saying that the USB connection is being shut down by excessive power drain. Or something similar to that. What could be wrong here, with a practically new player?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 3 days by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!