Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Are you able to assist with microsoft excel issues on the…

Customer Question
Are you able to...

Are you able to assist with microsoft excel issues on the mac?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Not sure... i do think it is excel 2016 though.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I was using it when excel crashed. i had not saved my work at all. i am wondering if there is some sort of auto recovery of unsaved documents.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

yes this is a recovery option... Go to OPEN in excel like you are going to open a spreadsheet

At the very bottom, you will see recover unsaved workbooks

Click that and see if you can find your work