Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot use it. I get a message that it can't be activated.

Customer Question
I cannot use it...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

15 min. ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that? I am computer novice.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Why a Mac.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

Do you have access to a computer?

Does it say activation lock?