Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My aol email will not recognize the emoji. The pictures

Customer Question
My aol email will...

My aol email will not recognize the emoji. The pictures translate as numbers, letter, or slashes. Coming in email is all what I said

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I don’t use itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

You mean shut it down then start again? If so, I have

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

You understand right? Faces won’t transfer.

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Mac
3/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 26 days ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your emojis. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

"browser"

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Firefox is blue with orange fox wrapped around a globe.

Chrome is red/green/yellow with a blue dot in the middle of a circle.

Edge is a dark blue small e.

Internet explorer is a small light blue e."

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
It’s an ipad IOSII. I AM UPDATED
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I now pushed the secure
READ MY FIRST RESPONCE
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Use Firefox
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
This is crazy. Spent $50.00 already.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Can’t you just do something. I’ll pay more money and that’s rediculous
Mac Support Specialist: Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 24 days ago
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your ticket. On your IPad II is this the AOL Email App that you are referring to or are you using AOL email via Firefox on your IPAD II? Just want to make sure that we are both on the same page.

Mac Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 23 days ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

Question? Has it always not been able to send emoji on ipad or did this start recently?

Mac Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 17 days ago

Do you still need help on this question?

Mac Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 12 days ago

Please RATE 4 stars or above and I will close the ticket.

Mac Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 8 days ago

Good Morning, do you still need help on this ticket?

If not please RATE 4 stars or above and I will close it.

Mac Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 4 days ago

Good Morning did you still need help with your question?

If not please RATE 4 stars or above and I will close it. If so please reply to this chat.

Mac Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 3 days ago

Mac Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 1 day ago

If not please RATE 4 stars or above and I will close the ticket.

cvd4311
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst