Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iphone 7 has a screen that is gone very dark, barely read…

Iphone 7 has a...

Iphone 7 has a screen that is gone very dark, barely read it. Reboot didn't help. Recharge didn't help. Any ideas. Closest Apple store is 2 hours away

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone 7 (pressing and holding the On/Off button and the Volume Down key)?

I will give it a shot and let you know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It said slide for off and I did. It comes on bright with the apple symbol but then it dies down again. Could it be a battery dying?

3/25/2018
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. First plug the phone into a charger. Then swipe up from the bottom to access the control center. Find the brigtness icon and slide it all the way up.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist
It worked. Thank you

You are very welcome. I am glad it's working. It was my pleasure assisting you. Please feel free to request me in the future if you ever need assistance.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert