Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to use my icloud account to download

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to use my icloud account to download something,and it didn't go through,they told me to contact you

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a iphone 7plus phone and a mac book pro computer,i'm not sure what os i am using

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I am actually using my phone on a dating web sight and am trying to up grade with my bank card,I reset my icloud password ***** it worked the first time and now its not going through

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know how to get into my icloud account to pay something

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.

I would like to cancelle this order,I was unaware it would be a 5 dollar deposite then 35 dollars for the answer,I did not need tec support
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

I am just a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

JustAnswer Customer Services

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help