Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad, iPad mini and iPhone all are doing strange things.

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** my iPad, iPad mini and iPhone all are doing strange things. They type by themselves, flip between sites, alternates between large and small on pages , freezes up,when you type in to get the page you want it will go to a page that is totally different, crashes and more..it is very frustrating

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes and I have then went to settings and cleared the history and data

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I never knew if is going to let me answer or be able to send, it takes a long time to type anything it will leave out letters or just skip around and type a long line of the same letter.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 3 days by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!