Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why can't I get the jigsaw puzzle that says absolutely free?

Customer Question
Why can't I get...

Why can't I get the jigsaw puzzle that says absolutely free? It says underworld app's and games free from amazon

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I want to do these jigsaw puzzles when I do my bowel program at night

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Clicking on the app and going to it. It goes and it says jigsaw puzzle has stopped

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No maam

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
I don't think you want to help me
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 3 months ago
Mohammad Hossain

Hi, my name is***** and I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

replied 3 months ago

Hello

Please uninstalled the jigsaw puzzle and reinstall again .

Please let me know if you still have any issue.

Thank you,

replied 3 months ago

Hello

Please let me know if you still need any help with this ticket.

Thank you,

Mohammad

replied 3 months ago

Hello

This is Mohammad . Please let me know if you need any more help with this ticket .

I am available now and love to work on to resolve any issue with this ticket.

Thank you,

I've already uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it worked. Thank-you!!