Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

John T. F., Apple Consultant

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I have been locked out of my ipad. I need help please my
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Hi i have been locked out of my ipad. I need help please my username is***@******.***. it asked me a security question which was my old mobile numbers but i have forgotten them as i purchased and setu… read more
I got a new apple id and my I pad still will not open. it
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I got a new apple id and my I pad still will not open. it says your id has been disabledfor security reasons it mentions it was set up as [email protected] .com … read more
I'm setting up my new iPad but don't remember my password.
Josh, It Support Specialist
I'm setting up my new iPad but don't remember my password. What do you recommend? … read more
My apple Ipad is locked out. I can't remember my original
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
My apple Ipad is locked out. I can't remember my original password. My Apple ID is***@******.*** … read more
I purchase a new iPad close to a year ago & at the time I
Richard, IT Manager
I purchase a new iPad close to a year ago & at the time I had taken my old iPad to the Apple store with me. While I was there they needed to change my 4 digit # on the old one. Now after not logging o… read more
My ipad went into an activation lock and i don't remember my
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
My ipad went into an activation lock and i don't remember my user name of password … read more
It locked up. I need to activate it, but it's been years
David, Mac Support Specialist
It locked up. I need to activate it, but it's been years since I first did it and can't remember, or find, my account or password. … read more
Locked out of my iPad mini. I didn't set a password my kids
Josh, It Support Specialist
Locked out of my iPad mini . I didn't set a password ***** kids set one and is 4yfs old and doesn't remember … read more
Got locked out of my iPad my iPad is old this has never
John T. F., Apple Consultant
got locked out of my iPad my iPad is old this has never happened before i don't ave a iPhone it asking to set up the iPad with a apple id that i haven't used in years don't remember what it is don't u… read more
My iPad just locked me out for no reason. It says Activation
Michael T
Michael T, mac support specialist
My iPad just locked me out for no reason. It says Activation Lock. I cannot do anything to it. It says my account is locked. Because I entered the wrong password ***** many times. Can you help me rese… read more
We have an iPad and today Activation Helpshowed up. We do
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
we have an iPad and today Activation Helpshowed up. We do not have an iPhone and it asks for our Apple ID number (which i don't have...our iPd is about 16 years old) and also asks for our pASSWORD ***… read more
I have an iPad Air II SN: DMPRL6LRG5YL. It has been disabled
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
It has been disabled after trying to log in after new iOS update. I tried going through iTunes to get my iPad unlocked however I was unsuccessful. Can you assist me with unlocking my iPad? … read more
Old ipad. Got locked out. What next? Wait please. 4 or 5
Josh, It Support Specialist
4 or 5 yeas ago. I just turned it on and it wants my pass code, which of course I don't remember. … read more
My Ipad says activation lock. It happened automatically with
Dustin, Support Technician
my Ipad says activation lock. It happened automatically with no prompting from me. I don't remember my apple id and password. Tried resetting using my pc, but my Ipad is not listed under my devices … read more
Apple i pad. My grandauther tried to access (she is 5) and
Josh, It Support Specialist
apple i pad. My grandauther tried to access (she is 5) and the ipad has locked me out. I forgot my password ***** I can't seem to nagivate yout system. It says it will send me an e mail on how to rese… read more
Cannot recall id or password for Ipad mini in order to
Pete, Senior Engineer
cannot recall id or password ***** Ipad mini in order to restart … read more
My Mini Ipad was given to my friend in Vietnam. Last week
Ashik, Master's Degree
My Mini Ipad was given to my friend in Vietnam. Last week one theft entered the home when nobody there and took it away. It contains too many personal important things, including pictures stored in it… read more
My IPad is approx. 2 years old - two questions: 1. I have
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
My IPad is approx. 2 years old - two questions: 1. I have forgotten my password ***** IPad is locked. Help! 2. The message "storage is almost full" keeps coming up - I use the pad for recreation - I c… read more