Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to increase my iCloud storage. In settings it is

Customer Question
I need to increase my...
I need to increase my iCloud storage. In settings it is asking for my password ***** iTunes ( my Apple ID) I do not know my Apple ID.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple devices (iPods, iPads, iPhones, Apple TV, Mac computers, etc) and all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Please open a web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to recover your id and/or set your password. You can choose to have recovery information sent by text, or email or choose "answer security questions" if you have previously set these options up.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. . I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

I work a flex schedule. I am about to log off for a bit, so I am opting out of the question in the hopes that another expert will be available when you do respond. may be able to help you. The next expert will see our entire conversation, so there will be no need to repeat anything. You will be notified by email when another expert has begun working on your question. Thank you for your patience.

Mac Support Specialist: Robert, consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert
Robert, consultant

do you still need help with this issue?