Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's an iPhone 5. I can't log in to Apple. Every time that I…

Customer Question
It's an iPhone 5...

It's an iPhone 5. I can't log in to Apple. Every time that I get it to work on my phone it won't work on my Mac computer. It's telling me that email is being used. So I took out a new email account with iCloud and it still isn't working.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Every time I need to use Apple for anything I have to change it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I didn't know about it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It's on the iPnine 5 that I need the help right now.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

It seems you have to talk with one of the apple technicians to authorize your account.

Use the below link to get in touch with an Apple tech.

https://getsupport.apple.com/

And you can probably use this number 1-***-***-****.