Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't connect to the wireless mouse on my iMac. Can't see…

Customer Question
I can't connect to...

I can't connect to the wireless mouse on my iMac

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Can't see or navigate to anything without a mouse. Using a Macbook Pro on the side-it shows my local wifi network

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

3,4 on & solid. 5 other shaped buttons (including on/off) on and solid. 1,2 off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Do you by any chance have a usb mouse that you can plug in temporarily for troubleshooting purposes? Hav eyou tried replacing the batteries in the wireless mouse?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

I replaced the batteries. I just found my usb mouse, plugged it in and it is working. I'd rather not have you connect to my device.

That's fine. Thank you for the update. Can you tell me please what version of the MAC OS you have on your computer? From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Please let me know what you see there.

I work a flex schedule. I am about to log off for a bit, so I am opting out of the question in the hopes that another expert will be available when you do respond. may be able to help you. The next expert will see our entire conversation, so there will be no need to repeat anything. You will be notified by email when another expert has begun working on your question. Thank you for your patience.

OSX Yosemite Version10.10.4
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Was it working before and just stopped working? Or it has never worked before?

Please let me know