Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This is a mac. I have also an exchange account. all of the…

Customer Question
This is a mac...

This is a mac. I have also an exchange account. all of the sudden my mac keep on asking me the password ***** the exchange account

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

High sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Started yesterday. I only tried changing DNS ( didn't work)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 3 days by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Thank you Josh. I am not in a need for further assistance