Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How to remove hacker and viruses from my IPad?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you got this message on Safari, then that is a SCAM. Just press the Home button and it will close the message. Then without opening Safari, open Settings app, select Safari. Tap Clear History and Website data button. Press home button to close that screen. That should remove the scam message. You can now open Safari without getting that message.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.