Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to get. The hold taken off my ITunes payment info.

Customer Question
I need to get ...

I need to get

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

The hold taken off my ITunes payment info.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Today. I talke,d to a support tech about a problem with Hulu and she said she was putting a hold on my payment info.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing. I finally just got off the phone with a Hulu rep can,calling my Hulu acct.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

It seems you have to talk with one of the apple technicians to access your billing details .

Use the below link to get in touch with an Apple tech.

https://getsupport.apple.com/

And you can probably use this number 1-***-***-****.

I am calling right now. Thanks
If you connect to my device is that going to cost me more monies.
No thanks. I will call the number you gave me earlier. Thanks for your help. Bye
Are you saying you’re charging me $30 for giving me Apple Support number? That’s a ripoff! I want to know who I talk to about my dissatisfaction with the charge!!
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

No, since the issue was not resolved your money would be refunded.

You can contact Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.
Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome day ahead!

Thanks you. Enjoy the rest of your day also.
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Thank s, Bye.