Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to open my computer and go to Apple open press…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to open my computer and go to Apple open press system preference it opens the box ok but their is another box on top of it that I can not remove so as I can not get to iCloud

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

OS X

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

Whatever is in/on the box that is in front, needs to be satisfied or fixed or attended to, or some such, before the box will go away.

What does the box say? if you aren't sure how to get rid of it, let me know in detail what it is and what it says, and I will advise you in specifics.

(Is that box present before you open the Press System Preferences ?)