Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't order anything on Amazon. It says i need a google…

Customer Question
I can't order anything...

I can't order anything on Amazon. It says i need a google password. I have a password ***** i houghtvwas correct.....pappjjwhphs but that does not work. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

An apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know what you mean...sorrt

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

For about 30 minutes. I am trying to order Easter gifts from Amazon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Sorry for the delayed response I just now saw your question.

Did you try resetting your password ***** your amazon account?