Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It won’t let me get on the hangout app. Keeps saying

Customer Question
It won’t let me...

It won’t let me get on the hangout app. Keeps saying internet appears to be off line

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Hangout App

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I downloaded the Hangout App and it says get started so when I click on it, it always says the same thing. I have deleted the app like 3 tim

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify do you also have Chrome installed?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Idk what is that
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 3 months ago

Understood.

Chrome is a browser just like Safari.

Do you want me to remotely connect and solve this for you?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 3 months ago

Understood.

Can you please try to install Chrome, as this is a part of Google Hangouts.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 3 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

It would be greatly appreciated to rate my answer after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff1